Why it took SIX MONTHS...? - The Inside Story

Sometimes, I wonder why it took me 6months to resume my blogging, or rather, why in the first place did i stop after my first post ?
Its difficult aint it, to do some indepth self analysis on topics related to ur downcomings ..eh ?

To begin with , I did some analysis for this 6month gap and came up with this ..umm...neat results -

1.Laziness - Yea, I have no qualms in listing laziness in the top of the list, because, its it that was the cause of this 6month gap. So screw laziness, you s**k bigtime laziness, you are a spoilsport laziness, you dimwit laziness, you are the cause of all this trouble laziness, you are..you are..you are....wo ho ho ho...what am i doing ?? 'ey you are punishing and ridiculing laziness, you dumbo'

Errr..?? Whaaattt ?? ...Well, what am driving at is, plain and simple, laziness is a character which you have created and its mere existence in you is only due to you.So,there is
absolutely no point in saying 'Oh my god !, it was this carelessness that got me into mess' or any such quote, things happen, be it good or bad, only because of you and you can't put the burden of blame on others or other things.

So, in the end, its laziness, the prime reason that caused this 6month gap and I am slowly and successfully removing it from my mind and Universe. ( I will be very often quoting my Universe, what it is ? and why am I quoting it so often ?.things will unfold..)

2. Academic Work - I say it as Work , what it means is, I was waylaid by work, so much so that I could not find time to blog ! . Well, I call it Academic Work , why ?

It's plain and simple, the education I am being offered in NITT, is Work , there is minimal knowledge being imparted. I'm being told (not taught) things, which I have to mug up (not learn) and simply reproduce (not apply) in the test (not examination). People having excellent reproduction skills ( girls ! , i hope you get it..! no offence meant) tend to score (not secure) high marks and thus high gpa and cgpa blah blah ! . So, 't s actually Work that we do in college, the main difference is , in the corporate world, we are paid to do Work, in NITT we pay to do Work. It is another major reason that triggered this 6month gap.

3. Research Activities - Well, i wouldn't call it a negative reason, it's just that I had to complete lot of research activities that I had taken up over the year and, since i particularly enjoy doing research, i felt it had a higher preference than blogging ! More details about my research will be posted in a separate label titled My Research. I love research, but sadly, it was another reason for this 6month gap.

4. Zilch Net facilities - I do not want to be harsh, and am not being justified in being harsh too, but, it's another reason. The I-lab (we did not copy from Apple) in our college, is good, very fast, quite stable (it just breaks down some twice a week) and it has some very powerful computers. But, but...there is only one I-lab ( 'ey , isn't that enough for you?) which has just around 250 computers for 5000 students ( Oh !, that's sad :( ). So, the time I spend in I-lab is either devoted to research, answering mails etc, that I couldn't find time to blog ! When the lab is full , usually its overflowing :P , the speed drastically reduces and opening www.google.com takes 1 whole minute. So, yet another candidate for this 6month gap.

After reading this post, you might say, 'ey, he's bluffing, he did not have any ideas and did not know enough english to blog' , well, I did have ideas and still have them, you think I spent this 6months just trying to get some ideas ? And, i need not know english to blog ! , i can type in tamil and people interested and who know tamil can read it !

--------------
Well, so says Mahesh, after all he is just another of my avataars (incarnations) , I will tell you the real reason, I have told you already in my previous post - I was tending to the needs of the million mortals who believe in me and who need me and who have faith in me. How come I have time now ? Don't those million mortals need me anymore ? things will unfold...

Cheers....Mahesh

2 comments:

Sundar Rajan G S said...

now that u have started.. do a good job.. :-)

just post once in 2 days in hostel.. i am sure u browse more than that in college

The Maharishi said...

ye, sure will do ! thanks a lot !