The Rishi has morphed into a Freelance Researcher

It's been half a year since I have blogged ! Well, that's accountable, being a Rishi, the representative of GOD on Earth, I had to tend to numerous mortals and so so ....

Well, tired of those duties, errr. . . no no, am not tired, it's my pride to keep the people in my Universe gay and happy !

Sarve Janaa Sukhino Bhavanthu (Sanskrit, an ancient Indian Language, Language of the Gods)
All People Be Happy (a direct translation into English)

I strongly believe in that and I do live so. Being a natural researcher, I am have transformed myself as Mahesh, a Freelance Researcher, doing his Junior Year in Chemical Engineering at NITT (www.nitt.edu). So, henceforth, for another few days (that will be around a trillion years for you mortals) , I will be blogging as Mahesh and ...uhh..yea, that's it !

I'm back and this time, the juggernaut's rolling and no stopping it !, look out for a fun filled, happY and a researchish blog !!

Cheers..Mahesh !


0 comments: